BOTOX AND DYSPORT
Life moves pretty fast. And as such you often don’t realize just how fast time can be passing by. Then one day you look in the mirror and start seeing lines and wrinkles where there were none before.
It can be alarming but worry not as there is a treatment that can help give you a more youthful appearance, Botox® and Dysport are both great solutions and this treatment has a lot of advantages:
- It’s fast (you can get it done on your lunch break).
- It’s affordable.
- There’s no down time.
- The results are nearly instant and can last up to several months!
Of course, Botox® and Dyport are just some of the many options we can provide you with depending on what your particular goals happen to be. When you come in for a free consultation we can sit down with you and craft a custom treatment plan that can address each area you would like to see improvement in. We pride ourselves on taking whatever time is needed to ensure that all our patients’ questions are answered fully and a custom treatment plan has been crafted to meet their needs within their specific budget.
WHAT IS BOTOX® AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
BOTOX® is a neurotoxic protein which is produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. Clostridium botulinum is an organism found in the natural environment where it is largely inactive and non-toxic. Clostridium botulinum, the organism from which Botox is derived, is found in inactive form in the natural environment, including in the forest and cultivated soils, and in the sediment of lakes, streams, coastal and untreated waters.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a neuro-toxin treatment that must be directly injected with a needle into:
- muscles to improve the look of moderate-to-severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines)
- the area around the side of the eyes to improve the look of moderate to severe crow’s feet lines
WHAT AREAS DO BOTOX® and Dysport TREAT?
They can be used to treat:
- “Crows” Feet – Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Smile or Laugh Lines – the areas to the sides of the mouth (perioral muscles) which are generally visible when smiling or laughing.
- Forehead Wrinkles – Specifically when the eyebrows are raised Botox can prevent the deep horizontal creases from appearing on the forehead.
- The “elevens” – These are the vertical lines between the eyes that appear when the eyebrows are furrowed or the nose is scrunched up.
Schedule A FREE Consultation with a health adviser Today
To book a call with a Gapin Institute Health Adviser, call us at (941) 444-1441 or complete the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.We care about your health and safety and strive to do everything we can to help support you and your health.